top of page
Sat, Oct 31|
Location is TBD
Camping with Gearact
Get Ready For Our 2nd Camping with Gearact!!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2020, 3:00 PM EDT – Nov 01, 2020, 8:00 AM EST
Location is TBD
About the event
- Welcome to Our 2nd Camping with Gearact! This year is going to be bigger and better than last year!
- The event starts at 3:00 PM, which is also your arrival time. Between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM, we will assist those needing help setting up their tents. This means you have a two hour window to arrive and setup.
- Due to Covid-19, we will not be handling any food preparations this time around. We have decided to keep camping original and leave the food portion up to YOU! You may be asking yourself, "What does this mean.....?" This year we will provide several grill stations for those wanting to grill food. We will have a seperate grill for our Vegan-Friendly/Vegetarian family. We will provide the charcoal and lighter fluid along with grilling utensils. You will be responsible for bringing your own food and beverages!
- Between the hours of 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM we will have a live band performing. That's right, a LIVE BAND! Bring your chairs because we will have a seperate space with a stage and band performing, with social distance seating outdoors and fresh air.
- 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Our Live DJ Mr. Josh Paul will play to keep the party going.
- Did we forget to mention that we will have a Bonfire going as well?????? We will have a nice fire going throughout the night.
- After 10:00 PM, we will turn the music down and play games for those who still have energy to hang.
- Since this event takes place on Halloween, you can be creative and wear a costume to Camp Night!!!!!!
- We will have a portable restroom on site.
- This event is non refundable and is a Rain or Shine event.
- Each participant must sign a waiver prior to setting up for Camp Night.
- Once you purchase your ticket, you'll recieve an email with confirmation of the physical address and parking.
- We're located near Panola Mountain State Park.
This is a single ticket that includes all entertainment for the night.$40.00Tax: +$2.80 Tax
bottom of page